Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 5 with baby #2

How far along?  5 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: No, praise GOD!
Maternity clothes? Nope 
Stretch marks? Only the ones I already had.
Sleep: I made myself not nap yesterday and stay up later, and I feel like I slept much better! I didn't sleep any longer, but just better.
Best moment this week: Just enjoy reading about what is going on inside with our baby. Oh and laughing because I thought it was in my mind that my boobs were already bigger this time around, and needless to say it is true because I measured them!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Salty things taste great and water.
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing yet! Enjoying everyday!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat, but that is going to be a little while still because of how the medical system is set up over here. 
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy and thank God for the miracle everyday!
Milestones: We are into the 2nd month and a little closer to the "safe" zone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment