Friday, December 30, 2011

32 weeks!

How far along?  Holy Hannah I am already 32 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +25lbs....
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? I am undecided on if I have a new one or not...praying that it isn't, but I don't think my luck will be lasting much longer :(
Sleep: It has been alright...the last few nights I have woken up with belly pains but nothing unbearable. 
Best moment this week: Watching my stomach actually jump for Eli's kicks!
Movement: Yes he is a mover and he moves more than Noah ever thought about, but it is such a blessing to be able to feel him and know he is growing and healthy!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN...I told you it was the black hole!
What I miss: My belly not aching but no complaints as long as Eli is healthy!
What I am looking forward to: Getting this long plane ride over with...and the long drive to follow!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't feel guilty about not picking up your toddler all the time. In reality he needs to get used to it for after the baby is born anyways and it isn't good to be aching from carrying all the baby weight and then a toddler on top of it!
Milestones: Another week of baking this baby is complete, can not ask for much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment