Thursday, February 23, 2012

37-40+ weeks

How far along?  Currently 40+ weeks (41 according to the Dr.s and 40 +3 according to me. 
Total weight gain/loss: Last week I was up to 257 so I goes that would be 34lbs gained...this week I was down to 256 so 33lbs gained. 
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? Yes but I still think they look better than they did in my first pregnancy even though I am at a higher end weight
Sleep: Sleep has been better again this last week. My groin pain has finally gone away.
Best moment this week: Just having the dr. reconfirm that Eli is doing well and that things look good even though I am over due.
Movement: He is still moving and kicking all over the place and I love it!
Labor Signs: Yes, I have been 1 cm dilated last week and 1.5cm this week, and the Dr. was able to stripe my membranes on Tues and I passed my plug on Wed afternoon along with some more contractions that didn't really go anywhere. 
Belly Button in or out? STILL IN!
What I miss: My own space.
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby and meeting Eli for the first time....along with no more heartburn and the other discomforts of pregnancy.
Weekly Wisdom: Trying not to rush things but really want to get this show on the road!
Milestones: We will be having another round of non stress test tomorrow along with an ultrasound and cervical check...so maybe just maybe...it will be time to meet our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment