Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 3: Photo Challenge

Day 3: A picture of the cast from favorite show

Well I guess this is probably the show I watch the most often. Don't get me wrong though I don't have to see it. TV for me is something to pass the time at night when I am to tired to use my brain for much else. It is by no means a must and I am trying to cut back on TV altogether, but it is hard when you stay at home all day and have no "adult" conversation. I find myself using the TV a lot for background noise. I would choose the radio more often but I actually pay attention to those songs and it seems to be the same ones over and over. Maybe I should invest in some newer CD's or just learn to live without the "noise" all together. Time will tell. Honestly I wish this picture and post had more meaning. This seems to be the only picture that isn't more meaningful throughout the 30 day challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Sam's nanny and I watch Grey's during his naps. I hired her as much for the opportunity to have adult conversation as I did to help out with Sam once a week. Other than on nanny day, the TV doesn't get turned on here until my husband gets home in the evenings. Kind of a new thing to help with Sam's speech, and I promise the quiet won't eat you alive. :-)

    ReplyDelete