Friday, July 15, 2011

8 weeks

How far along?  8 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Not yet!
Maternity clothes? Yup I completely caved. Don't get me wrong I can still fit into my normal clothes. However. for some reason I can not stand anything pressing, even slightly, on my belly, so I made the switch to maternity clothes
Stretch marks? my old ones.
Sleep: It has been decent with the exception of the 1230 wake up call to pee and then have to have a glass of milk or something on my stomach or I am up again about 130 feeling like I could be sick.
Best moment this week: Actually being able to take some sudafed and breathe through my nose!
Movement: I don't think so, though there were a couple times that made me go hmmm...but they say it is way to early to feel anything!
Food cravings: Not really. I am pretty sick of eating already
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not feeling like I need a nap in the middle of the day.
What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying the next few weeks before our 1st real Doctors apt
Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you know why the Dr.'s want you to take certain test and if you think they are not necessary remember it is your body and your baby and don't be afraid to say no.
Milestones: 1st apt scheduled for Aug 8th! Can not wait to hear this baby's heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment