Saturday, September 17, 2011

18 weeks

How far along?  18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs...I would say I am disappointed, but I looked back at the way I gained with Noah, and I am gaining the exact same way. That scares me a little because I started off heavier this pregnancy, but I am bound and determined to take it off after this Bambino makes his/her appearance!
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? yep just my old ones still- and i actually bought Bio-oil. Who knows if it will help, but here is to hoping.
Sleep: I have been sleeping like a log lately!
Best moment this week: feeling little flutters but nothing grand, and being able to tell where the baby was a few times after I woke up from a nap!
Movement: just a few small flutters. 
Food cravings: not so much this week
Gender: Only God knows. Praying this baby will reveal it to us in two more weeks at our ultrasound!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? NE
What I miss: Not having any back pains while doing chores.
What I am looking forward to: feeling this baby move more. I am convinced that my long torso gives the baby to much room, so I don't feel very much movement this early. 
Weekly Wisdom: Smile and Breathe... :)
Milestones: Just feeling better in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment