Friday, September 30, 2011

19 weeks

Okay so a little disclaimer....I knew that I wasn't as far along as the doctor said, and today it was proven at the ultrasound so from now on the post will be going off from where my due date should be 24 Feb 2012 instead of where the doctor insist on keeping it 16 Feb 2012. The Dr. here will not change the due date because I am not 9+ days off I am only 8. 


How far along?  19 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +13lbs
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? My old ones are there but I swear the bio oil is actually helping! They are way less visible than what they were!
Sleep: It has been pretty good
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound. Finding our we are having a BOY, and learning that he is healthy with no signs to worry :)
Movement: hardly anything. 
Food cravings: not really
Gender: ALL BOY! 
Labor Signs: Thank Goodness NO!
Belly Button in or out? still in. 
What I miss: Not having any back pains while doing chores.
What I am looking forward to: feeling our little boy move. 
Weekly Wisdom: It is okay to have a moment of sadness when you realize that your baby is a different gender than you were hoping for because once you have that moment and let it pass, you will realize how blessed you truly are to be having a baby at all. Especially a baby who is healthy and thriving. After I let that moment go, I am super excited to be having another boy. I am excited that Noah will have a brother to play with and that my life will be filled with unexpected surprises! 
Milestones: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound and knowing that we have been blessed with another little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment