Friday, September 9, 2011

17 weeks

How far along?  17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed in at the doctors today at either 7-8 lbs above my original weight, so I am not complaining especially since I didn't think about the doctor's apt the day before as I was enjoying some super salty gardettos!   
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? yep - old ones however, it is awful that they are less noticeable now because my stomach has "filled back out"! 
Sleep: I probably shouldn't even comment since it seems that when I do things take a turn for the worse! However it has been good the last handful of nights! I have only woken up about 1 time to pee and then I sleep until Noah wakes up...don't get me wrong that is by 5am but I will take it! 
Best moment this week: finally hearing this little love bug's heartbeat at the doctor's apt. it was strong and in the 150's. Noah was with me and when he heard it his face lit up and he said "BABY!" I guess maybe he is understanding more than I think :)
Food cravings: Chips - doritos and gardettos awful but wonderful at the same time. This kid just seems to want salt. 
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? NE
What I miss: Things are looking up some lately, maybe (cross my fingers) I am over the worst of it? I miss not having my neck and back hurt though. thankfully going to the chiropractor today to see if it helps!
What I am looking forward to: feeling closer to "normal"
Weekly Wisdom: remember to take time out and enjoy the child you already have. Don't let them get lost in your exhaustion and "to-do" lists. They are only this little at this time and you don't want to look back and know you missed it. 
Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment