Friday, November 11, 2011

25 weeks

How far along?  25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +19lbs
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? I am not going to hold my breath much longer...there is a few marks that I think are old stretch marks, but I don't know what they are doing...they seem to be popping out a little bit while all the rest of them a dented in, so I am just not sure.
Sleep: It is actually not bad for me...although I guess I snore a lot according to my husband, so he is the one having rougher sleep. 
Best moment this week: Just being pregnant in general
Movement: Starting to be less and less, but more hiccups. 
Food cravings: McDonalds French fries. 
Gender: Man team
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Not having my lower back in so much pain after sweeping and mopping the floors! It was to the point where I couldn't even stand up straight when I was done!
What I am looking forward to: Not really baby related, but just getting things around this house done and in order before the big move. 
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to be pregnant when you have to move...or have great friends and family around to help you!
Milestones: Just another healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment