Sunday, November 20, 2011

26 weeks

How far along?  24 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +19 or 20lbs
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? same as last week
Sleep: I am sleeping really hard right now!
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but I finally got all of the painting in the house done!!! So thankful it is over.
Movement: If I hadn't gone through this with Noah I would probably be at L&D every other day since Eli has decided to make any movements he is having to where I can not feel them! Thankfully he gets the hiccups every once in awhile or I might have gone out of my mind by now!
Food cravings: McDonalds French fries. 
Gender: BOY BOY BOY
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Feeling good movements from Eli!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Eli more often, and Thanksgiving with my little family.
Weekly Wisdom: Never paint a house you don't own! Especially if you have to paint it back before you move out!
Milestones: Last week of 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment