Saturday, November 26, 2011

27 weeks!

How far along?  27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +21lbs
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? I have a couple that are popping out...but I think they are still old ones, however it is odd and I have been watching them.
Sleep: I am sleeping really hard right now!
Best moment this week: Finding a great deal on some new cloth diapers! also 2 new pairs of maternity jeans and a little light weight sweater to go over my tops when I head home!
Movement: So sporadic. But I have gotten a couple good jabs this week
Gender: BOY BOY BOY
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: My hips not hurting and my pelvis not feeling like it is bone on bone!
What I am looking forward to: Dr. apt next week!
Weekly Wisdom: Get out and move...even if you feel tired afterwards, take advantage of the time you have
Milestones: Start of my last trimester... definitely bitter sweet. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment