Friday, September 4, 2009

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +25lbs Thank God I think it is slowing down! (knock on wood!)
Maternity clothes? yup and beginning to forget what it is like to wear a pair of pants that don't come up to your boobs!
Stretch Marks? Not one :)
Sleep: I keep waking up on my back and having to flip back to my side. But they say not to worry about it, so I won't.
Best moment this week: Feeling Noah move more and more and actually seeing Katie's face when she finally felt him move :) She is the only one besides Wes and I to feel him and I thought for a moment she was going to cry.
Food cravings: Not really anything in particular.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I don't think so although I am praying what I felt the other day was just Noah stretching and not Braxton Hicks contractions starting already!
Belly Button in or out? it has a ways to go before even thinking about surfacing
What I miss: being able to cross my legs comfortably and easily...which I don't understand because I really haven't gained weight in them.
What I am looking forward to: Going home to Michigan in 2 weeks and having my family see me!
Weekly Wisdom: accept the fact that you will need more sleep than average, sleep and move on :)
Milestones: Finishing the nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment