Thursday, September 17, 2009

The last week of the Second Trimester! Week 27






How far along? 27 WEEKS! wow...this is the last week of my second trimester!

Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere between 28-31 lbs! lol...I just now have to laugh at it...

Maternity clothes? Yes, I couldn't imagine being comfortable in much else. I think new bras and maybe some sleepwear will be on the list to look for while I am home and the selection is a little bigger.

Stretch Marks? Thankfully no :) And I am not kidding. I thought for sure I would have them, but Noah is being good to his momma. (At least I can get rid of the weight...but stretch marks are for life!)

Sleep: It is alright. I have given up trying to stay off from my back. I wake up a few times a night to pee and flip over, but honsestly I can not complain for what I am being blessed with!

Best moment this week: Being able to go to the bathroom :)

Food cravings: Not really, although my appetite has returned since the digestive issues have passed :)

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Just a few Braxton hicks contractions, but those have even calmed way down :)

Belly Button in or out? I will be interested to see if my belly button makes an appearance or not since it has a long ways to go before it pops out.

What I miss: Being able to paint my toes without being winded from bending over! lol. It was kindof funny, but at least they are painted!

What I am looking forward to: Getting on that plane on Monday afternoon! Can not wait to see my family! Oh and getting dressed up for the Air Force Ball tomorrow night!

Weekly Wisdom: Just be happy with all the changes going on with your body because you have created a wonderful new life!

Milestones: Took the glucose test and passed with flying colors! Noah is starting to wiggle, roll and kick more often, even if it is only light enough for me to feel. It is like our little secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment