Thursday, September 24, 2009

28 weeks! And into the Third Trimester!






How far along? 28 weeks...and the first week of my third trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: I am on vacation, so I am not keeping track...does it really matter anymore anyways?
Maternity Cloths? yup...but I think I am pretty set by now besides the bras and sleep cloths.
Stretch Marks? nope!
Sleep: I still get enough sleep even if it is not continuous.
Best moment this week: Feeling Noah go crazy moving our first day back in Michigan!
Food cravings: Nope...but I do plan on having some fresh fruit, donuts, apple cider and other fall goodies while I am home!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No Labor signs, but the round ligament pains are an interesting start! lol
Belly Button in or out? Way in.
What I miss: Right now I don't think I miss anything, I am just enjoying being pregnant and sharing it with our families!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my side of the family next week and having them enjoy Noah with us.
Weekly Wisdom: Visit family and enjoy all the small and big moments with them!
Milestones: Seeing and visiting with family, a surprise baby shower given by Wes' Aunt Peggy, Noah kicking and moving more, and getting to the third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment