Monday, August 15, 2011

12 weeks


How far along?  12 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know how accurate my doctor's scale was this time since it wanted to jump between a few different weights, but I will take the median and say I am up 4 lbs :( Boo. Super disappointed with that number but what can I do about it? ugghhh...
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? yeah but not new ones
Sleep: Well I spoke to soon about not having to get up int he middle of the night to eat...I had to start doing it again this week. 
Best moment this week: I actually got to see our baby on the ultrasound machine! It wasn't a very clear view but there was one baby in there with arms and legs moving all over. We got the ultrasound  look because the doctor could not find a heartbeat with the dopplar machine, scariest moments ever, but Noah hid from that thing too so I didn't freak out to much. But all is well and the baby looked good so far!
Movement: not since last week, although the baby was moving when I saw the ultrasound :)
Food cravings: No I hate food
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: hmmm...I could probably name a few things here, but not having nausea has got to rate the highest!
What I am looking forward to: Still hearing our baby's heartbeat since we didn't get to hear it this time around.
Weekly Wisdom: Write down what you want to ask the doctor because you can never remember all of it once you are in there talking to him. 
Milestones: Seeing our precious baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment