Monday, August 1, 2011

11 weeks

How far along?  11 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: As far as i can tell (on my scale which is a little temperamental) I have either not gained any weight so far...or only 1-2 lbs! I will take it. Praying it stays this way a little while longer, but next week I will have a more accurate number when I go to the Doctor's office. 
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? my old ones but they are not any different...yet
Sleep: still waking up a few times a night, but I have been able to go the last few nights without having to eat anything until I wake up in the morning! That my friend is exciting!
Best moment this week: Only having one horrible day of being sick and 6 good ones! Also I participated in an off base Super Garage sale and made $342.50 for getting rid off a bunch of stuff I didn't need or want! Bonus.
Movement: I swear I got a little jab today at lunch! Made me stop, hold my breath and sit there...Wes laughed when I told him.
Food cravings: Not really anything in particular.
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Not having Heartburn...holy Cow is it bad this time around. It actually burns all the way up into my throat down to my stomach! This baby better have a head full of hair!
What I am looking forward to: Our OB apt next week and finally hearing that precious heartbeat of our little bean.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to be productive on the days you are feeling good because you never know when that bad day might hit. But just be thankful for all of it because the pregnancy in and of itself is truly a gift that many women would trade the moon for. 
Milestones: Just feeling better in general!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you felt better this week, especially with all you had going on! A note on the heartburn/hair correlation. I had pregnancy long heartburn with Sam. Like, I bought my Tums at Costco kind of heartburn. He came out with a little hair, not a lot. This one, almost no heartburn, but at my last ultrasound the tech could actually see a full head of hair clearly enough that she printed out a picture for me. I had to be the one whose kids got it backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin that is so funny about them being backwards! I had heartburn with Noah too and he had a head of hair, but it is nothing compared to the heartburn with this baby! Holy Moly! I am so glad to know that it will go away the day I give birth though! That is encouragement enough to push this baby out when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete