Monday, August 22, 2011

14 weeks Welcome to the 2nd trimester!!


How far along?  14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Well I am happy to say that I am back down to 7 lbs total gain! I had a scare there last week that put me even higher than that so I will not be complaining about it now. I don't know what it is but when I have people in town I seem to retain everything! I gain a ton of weight and shortly after they leave it comes back off. I am hoping that a few more pounds will come off but I am not going to hold my breath.  
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? yep - old ones
Sleep: I have been burning up...last night I found a comfortable amount of clothing/blankets and slept so well it was almost scary! I actually only woke up once to pee, and then again a 5am when Noah started crying. 
Best moment this week: Having Noah randomly point to my belly and say baby like he finally is starting to understand....but it is sad at the same time too knowing that he won't be the "baby" for much longer. 
Movement: Nope not this week
Food cravings: Not that it is a craving but I am starting to look at food like "how easy will that be coming back up?"
Gender: Only God knows. 
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? NE
What I miss: Not having things to miss....pretty much the same things that have been said in the previous weeks
What I am looking forward to: feeling closer to "normal"
Weekly Wisdom: don't rush to do all the house work after your quest leave...do it slowly so you don't feel exhausted 
Milestones: into the 2nd Trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment