Friday, October 14, 2011

21 weeks!

How far along?  21 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +14-15lbs. So my goal this week will be to not gain 5lbs! Since my weight gain in this pregnancy has followed so closely to my 1st pregnancy, i am going to try and break the cycle by not jumping to +19 lbs next week! Wish me luck!
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? the oldies but goodies
Sleep: so much better and I think I have my allergies under control again!!
Best moment this week: actually feeling Eli kick a few days in a row!
Movement: feeling Eli move and of course our impromptu trip to Maui! It was a great 1st family vacation! 
Food cravings: I wouldn't call it a craving because i had never had it before, but we went to the Melting Pot and it was delicious!
Gender: Boy oh Boy oh boy!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: This week has been wonderful! Besides the super bad headache I had I have no complaints!
What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying this time as a family and preparing for all the changes ahead!
Weekly Wisdom: Take the time for RELAXING family vacations! Be present in the moment and just learn to enjoy the family that God has blessed you with!
Milestones: Just feeling better in general. Having a wonderful vacation with my husband and kids and feeling Eli move more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment