Saturday, October 29, 2011

23 weeks!

How far along?  23 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +17lbs! I am doing it...somehow, you knows but I am not making great big jumps in my weight like last time! only 1 lb this week!
Maternity clothes? Well I didn't find another pair of pants or a cardigan yet for home, but I found a super comfortable pair of light weight sweatpants on the clearance rake! They are soooo comfortable, I only wish they had more!
Stretch marks? I still have the old ones but I swear they are looking better than ever...I might be a BIO- OIL for life gal!
Sleep: It is all good. I of course keep ending up on my back, which is funny because I can not lay on the floor on my back without pain, but sleep that way most of the night and it doesn't bother me. 
Best moment this week: Seeing Eli on the ultrasound again. It wasn't super clear, but she had to check for his heartbeat because the doc couldn't get it with the doppler. He was moving around like crazy...even though I can not feel all of it, and had the hiccups, but no worries he heartbeat was still good in the 140's-150's
Movement: Eli he has had the hiccups a lot lately which is a great sign of his lung development 
Food cravings: McDonalds French fries. 
Gender: team peen
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Not having the lower back pain and pelvis pain at random times. 
What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying this time that i have being pregnant especially since I don't know if we will be having another baby. It is a remarkable gift that I feel blessed to have. 
Weekly Wisdom: Write out a schedule of chores, fun things to do with your toddler, and things to do for yourself! It has really helped me feel more sain this week and I feel like i accomplished more because I could see things get taken off my list as I did them!
Milestones: We got our orders today. We will be moving to North Carolina after the arrival of this little bambino! So excited for the changes that are coming, and the new opportunities ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment