Saturday, October 22, 2011

22 weeks already!

How far along?  22 weeks! And don't get me wrong I don't feel like it has gone super fast, but the downwards side of the battle always feels like it goes faster!
Total weight gain/loss: +16lbs! I did it, somehow...I didn't gain 5+ but only 1!! That makes me super excited and gives me a little hope that maybe my weight gain will even out or level off since like I stated earlier I started this pregnancy off heavier! Now the goal this week is to not gain +6 lbs (that is what I gained with Noah during this week!) If i can keep that in check than I should be ahead of the game by about 8lbs or so depending. Fingers crossed here for a good outcome!
Maternity clothes? of course and I need to get another pair of pants or something for when I go home...I just hate buying more clothes when I won't be wearing them for a longer period of time...but I guess it will be worth it to be warm!
Stretch marks? I still have the old ones, and haven't noticed new ones...yet :)
Sleep: pretty good. i really can not complain about this area...Noah has finally slept a little longer this week and that seems to be helping me out in the long run too. 
Best moment this week: buying a few little things for Eli...and getting almost all of Noah's winter clothes for when we head home. I feel better about spending a little extra on toddler clothing knowing that a 2nd little boy will be able to wear them!
Movement: Eli is still giving little kicks a little more frequently but nothing huge yet. 
Food cravings: if I had to pick one thing it would be McDonald's french fries. Don't ask me why...and don't worry I don't get them that often.
Gender: a little slugger!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Being able to breath without feeling like I have to work at it when I am moving around. Between my allergies and just having the extra weight it makes it hard to catch my breath sometimes.
What I am looking forward to: Just bonding with Eli and preparing for his arrival. It is so different this time since I have almost all the boy stuff and we won't have a house let alone a nursery prepared for him. That part of the prep will have to come after he is born...but I think being in MI for this birth with all my family and friends will be super exciting!
Weekly Wisdom: Find fun activities to do with your toddler that don't leave you completely uncomfortable or short of breath and if you are having a 2nd baby of the same sex make sure to buy something small and special for that baby to help you feel like you are preparing and bonding with that child. 
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone in pregnancy. So happy to be another day/week closer to being in the "safe zone" of having this baby. Don't get me wrong I am not worried, but it is a good feeling to know that if anything should happen his survival is more likely to happen as each day passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment