Saturday, December 3, 2011

28 weeks and Welcome to the 3rd trimester!!

How far along?  28 weeks! 1st full week of 3rd Trimester
Total weight gain/loss: +back down to 20lbs!!
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? No changes from last week!
Sleep: Still sleeping on my back. Can not get it to change no matter how many times I flip to my side...I wake up on my back
Best moment this week: Seeing Eli on the ultrasound again!
Movement: I can not feel most of it, but that is because I have an anterior placenta...The Dr. described it as Eli having to punch through a mattress to get me to feel it. Kind of sucks and takes the excitement of feeling the baby move out of it, but so glad to know that he is alright!!
Gender: BOY BOY BOY and definitely saw the "turtle" on the ultrasound again yesterday!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: My right hip not hurting.
What I am looking forward to: Just staying healthy and enjoying this little boy's movements as much as possible!
Weekly Wisdom: When in doubt ask your doctor! I am so glad to just know why Eli's movements are not as frequent as they should be...or at least I can not feel them as much as normal!
Milestones: Made it to the 3rd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment