Friday, December 9, 2011

29 weeks

How far along?  29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +21lbs!!
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? No changes from last week!
Sleep: Still good!
Best moment this week: Starting to actually feel this little bogger kick and move more and more
Movement: I am actually starting to feel him! H must have had a little growth spurt!
Gender: All boy
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN really don't think it is going to pop out this time either.
What I miss: Diet Coke...my one vice in life and i am going to try and stay off from it, which means never having it again. I really don't know if I can do it, but I haven't had it in 27 weeks so this is probably a good place to continue from...even though I still want it!
What I am looking forward to: Besides the normal feeling Eli move, being healthy....I am really looking forward to seeing family in a few weeks, although it is bitter sweet because I will be leaving Wes for a month or so...but distance makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the little moments to yourself as a special bond between you and your baby. 
Milestones: Just staying healthy and not gaining a ton of weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment