Friday, December 23, 2011

31 weeks...and all the Christmas goodies..

How far along?  31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +25lbs....yup I think the Christmas goodies got to me a little bit :/...but it was par for course...back on track. Please pray for me though as I am moving in a week and living with other people with less control over what and when I eat
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? No difference yet
Sleep: Back to good sleeping...almost to good, my bladder feels like it could burst when I wake up!
Best moment this week: Realizing that Eli is a mover and a shaker! He is on the go go go and he isn't shy about it!
Movement: I have a mover and shaker in my belly!
Gender: Team peen
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Being able to bend without it hurting....this belly has very little give!
What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying the holidays with my family!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't freak out about the jump in weight...the Doctor actually had me gaining 8lbs since my last visit....but I had just had lunch and it was mid day...I waited a few days and reweighed myself...needless to say +4lbs isn't great....but way better than what I thought was going to be +8lbs!
Milestones: making it through a stressful week with lots of things pulling me and my attention in different directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment