Friday, December 16, 2011

30 weeks

How far along?  30 weeks! Can not believe this pregnancy is definitely on the downward slope. It really is bitter sweet.
Total weight gain/loss: +21lbs!! Still holding out thank the Lord!!
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? No changes from last week!
Sleep: Started to be a little uncomfortable the last few nights :( Hoping it won't stay this way and it is just because I am stressed and the way Eli is laying. 
Best moment this week: Seeing Noah's face as he felt Eli kick and he tried to kick Eli back...we went to high fives instead!
Movement: Becoming more and more and Eli really is a little wiggler!!
Gender: Team peen
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Not having my lower back/hip ache on and off
What I am looking forward to: Letting my family enjoy the end of this pregnancy with me!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do it! After Noah's party I ached for 2 days....but I think it had more to do with getting my flu shot the Friday prior too...I don't remember the last time I ached that bad!
Milestones: maintaining my weight and health...and Eli is growing because I can feel him more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment