Friday, October 16, 2009

31 Weeks















How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down to 35 lbs! Now if it only keeps going in that direction! lol
Maternity clothes? yes and even a new bra with an extender.
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: not so much with this shoulder issue, but it will get solved and then we should be fine.
Best moment this week: Spending a day with my mother and husband. And knowing that it sucked leaving my family, but I was also going home with "my family"
Food cravings: Missing the fall food, but still no cravings.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Don't know if they were contrations or not while grocery shopping but I don't know what else would hurt that bad! Thank God it stopped and I am going to take it easy the next couple of weeks!
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Well I can see my ankles again, so needless to say I miss my family back in MI and TN. I also miss not having pain in my shoulder, being able to shave comfortably, along with painting my toe nails and I am sure I could list some others, but it is all worth missing knowing I get to meet Noah soon!
What I am looking forward to: Getting all of Noah's stuff organized and put away and then going out shopping for all the rest of the items he needs.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't travel on a plane after 30 weeks, or at least not for over 14 hours! It felt like a lifetime compared to flying at 27 weeks!
Milestones: Getting everything back to Hawaii for Noah, and getting stuff ready for his arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment