Friday, October 30, 2009

33 Weeks



















How far along? 33weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still holding out at 35 lbs :)
Maternity Cloths? Yes and I just bought 2 nursing night tank tops for the hospital. Didn't want to feel to uncomfortable in a gown if people stop by to visit.
Stretch Marks? Nope I am still free of them! Yeah me!
Best Moment This Week: I think just knowing that Noah is safe and feeling him move around. it amazes me everytime and I don't think it ever gets old...even though it hurts like hell sometimes and I beg him to stop, I don't really want him to. Also being told I was beautiful by a couple different ladies who attend PWOC. I don't really know them, but it is nice to hear when you don't feel so great about yourself.
Food Cravings: Nope. Although I do think that I am going to induldge in some Guacamole today!
Gender: All Boy!
Labor Signs? Not that I can really tell. Although I think Noah might have started dropping already...time will tell.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in...and according to my husband it might go all the way through since the end is no where in sight!
What I Miss: Not having serious left hip pain that not only kicks my butt if I do certain things during the day, but also keeps me up a good deal at night over the last three days!
What I am Looking Forward too: Starting birthing classes on Tuesday, and just bonding more with Noah as we continues to grew and get ready to come and meet us!
Weekly Wisdom: Do things in small doses so as not to over do it! And don't stop walking! I miss it so much and can not wait to start again after 5 weeks, but I am terrified to go to far.
Milestones: Finishing up baby projects around the house like his burp cloths and a small scrapbook and working on finishing his baby blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment