Friday, October 9, 2009

30 Weeks















How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: holding out at about 37 lbs...
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: still sleeping.
Best moment this week: having all of the grandparents be able to feel Noah and having him move more and more. Also watching Wes' face light up with excitement at different times over his son. The Shower that Mom and Debi threw was also a highlight because I was able to see so many people! Oh and Pregnancy photos.
Food cravings: Missing the fall food, but still no cravings.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: My feet not being swollen...And I am starting to think it is going to happen between now and Dec...oh the joys...So I might as well say I miss my ankles...
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Wes interact more and more with this baby and the joy he gets out of it.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment and share it with the people around you.
Milestones: Having a wonderful shower where we were blessed with so many gifts, and having the pregnancy photos taken! Absolutely love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment