Friday, October 2, 2009

29 weeks















How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am guessing about 37 lbs...
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: definitely better at home, but hasn't been to bad for being away from my own bed and pillows.
Best moment this week: Having my family see me and my mom and dad getting to feel Noah move. Also the shower at my dad's house.
Food cravings: Not so much a craving, but taking advantage of the fresh cider and donuts in the fall weather.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: My feet not being swollen...I think the humidity in MI is def. having an affect :(
What I am looking forward to: Seeing more famlily and having them feel Noah.
Weekly Wisdom: Keep your feet elevated!
Milestones: Another healthy week and still feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment