Friday, October 23, 2009

32 weeks















How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady at 35 lbs.
Maternity clothes? honestly could someone not be in maternity clothes by now?
Stretch Marks? nope and I am so thankful everyday for not having any!
Sleep: back to normal after the shoulder pain stopped! And people can be as mad at me as they want, but this baby has yet to wake me up from sleeping or keep me up. :)
Best moment this week: Having my neck and upper back adjusted so the shoulder pain would stop. Also getting to talk to my doctor about a few things that I missed because of the ER trip last week.
Food cravings: No
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? in and I disovered that I have a freckle on the inside of my belly button.
What I miss: Being able to bend over without discomfort or feeling like I am smashing Noah. Getting of the couch or easy chair effortlessly.
What I am looking forward to: Starting our birthing classes in a few weeks...I know nothing like waiting untill the last moment right?
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your husband every chance you get and let him "help you out" even when you think you can do it yourself! It makes him feel needed and lets you feel even more loved.
Milestones: Getting everything in Noah's room ready and in some kind of order. All his clothes under 6 months are washed along with his blankets, sheets, cloth diapers and wipes, bath stuff, nighties, socks, bibs, burb cloths and more! Everything that is essential to his arrival has been purchased and I now feel more at ease knowing there won't be many if any outings for Wes to run once Noah arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment