Friday, November 13, 2009

35 weeks!





















How Far Along? 35 weeks closer to meeting our little miracle.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think it is still about 35-36 lbs.
Maternity Cloths: Yep
Stretch Marks? I haven't seen any changes in the spot from last week and no other signs of them starting, but I do think the one area is a tiny tiny stretch mark...Time will tell.
Best Moment this week: Hearing Noah's heartbeat again at the Doctor's appt. Knowing he is still head down and learning that all his hiccups means he is breathing and getting ready to breathe when he comes to meet us :)
Food Cravings: Still Salads if I had to say something.
Gender: Still Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button: Pretty sure at this point in time it is staying in. There has been no significant changes in it in weeks and would still have a far ways to go in the next 5 weeks.
What I Miss: Besides some of the obvious from last week...I think I just miss my normal energy level and feeling like I can't stand up for extended periods of time without moving around, I just get achy in the hips and stuff.
What I am Looking Forward To: Holding Noah in my arms and knowing that Wes and I created this little miracle.
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes letting yourself cry for no reason at all is the best remedy for feeling crappy and getting over it.
Milestones: Everything that has taken place over the last 35 weeks that pretains to this pregnancy and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment