Friday, November 6, 2009

34 weeks...holy cow















How Far Along? 34 weeks...only 6ish to go!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: still holding steady at 35 lbs!
Maternity cloths? Yes
Stretch Marks? Ummm...I am thinking there might actually be one started...I will keep an eye on it and let you know next week :( Needless to say the liquid vitamin E oil and baby lotion will be in full gear from here on out!
Best Moment This Week: Just feeling new/different movements and having Noah push his feet out on my side.
Food Cravings: Salads, Salads Salads... and i can finally eat them without feeling sick!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I might have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions but other than that no.
Belly Button In or Out? IN
What I Miss: LOL...oh I could name a million things here right now...being able to get up off the couch without feeling like a whale, having no hip pain, being able to bend easily, being able to shave easily, not getting winded when I really haven't done much, being able to stay awake past 9 or 930pm without feeling like I was going into a coma, not peeing 5+ times in the middle of the night, being heartburn free...I am sure I could keep going, but honestly I would do it all again to be given this chance to be Noah's momma.
What I am Looking Forward to: Hopefully the birthing classes being better this week. I was disappointed last week, so we will see how this week goes. And how could I not say getting ready to meet Noah! Also our appointment next week...This one feels like the beginning of the end because I believe they start checking for labor signs from here on out and we start going every two weeks instead of 4!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy doing all the extra projects that you want to get done now, before the baby comes because who knows when you will have that much time to yourself again.
Milestones: Making it 34 weeks without any major meltdowns or mishaps. Just being healthy overall and knowing and trusting in the Lord that everything is fine and healthy with baby Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment