Friday, November 27, 2009

We are officially FULL TERM!















How Far along? 37 WEEKS! Noah is a full term baby as of today!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Is it honestly fair to make a pregnant lady weigh herself the day after Thanksgiving? However, I did step on the scale and I weigh the same as last week! so no change and still about 41lbs heavier that pre-pregnancy.
Stretch Marks? Yeah as I explained last week, the dreaded stretch marks showed up. However mine are not crater like so far and I am praying that they stay that way and maybe even fade after Noah is born.
Best Moment this Week: The end of child birth classes! And Thanksgiving of course. We have so much to be thankful for with this pregnancy and the upcoming arrival of Noah.
Food Cravings: Not really anything I can think of.
Gender: All Boy.
Labor Signs: Well let's just say I don't have a clue. I think it is still just fatigue and BH contractions, but who knows. There are times that my belly feels SO heavy and hard for long periods of time and my back aches forever it makes me wonder, but I haven't had any other signs, so maybe the Doctor can tell us more on Tuesday.
Belly Button: Still in.
What I Miss: Being able to bend over comfortably...it is pretty hard to do with a hard belly in your way!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Giving Birth...and yes I mean that literally. I am slightly scared but excited and I am looking forward to seeing what my body can do. I know that sounds odd, but I truly think the whole process is a miracle.
Weekly Wisdom: Ask for help...There is no point in doing everything yourself at this point in time. Also let a little bit of the house work go if it makes your day that much easier!
Milestones: We Made it to Full Term without any complications thus far! Now to make it through Labor and Delivery the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment