Friday, June 26, 2009

15 weeks and counting!

How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: About the same as last time +5 pounds from my original weight.
Maternity clothes? Yes because I was afraid I would wake up one day without something to wear. I am still in non-pregnant shirts, but I caved on the pants!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: When my cat isn't using me as his personal warmer it is better, but still not the best. However, some of the dreams are outstanding!
Best moment this week: Spending cuddle time with my husband!
Movement: Not yet :(
Food cravings: How can you crave anything when you eat something every two hours!
Gender: 5 more weeks until we find out, but I really have no idea still.
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no.
Belly Button in or out? In, way in.
What I miss: My uterus NOT aching everyday of the week!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move!
Weekly Wisdom: Always bring a snack when you leave the house, even if it is only for a few minutes. You never know when you might need it to kill the nausea
Milestones: Starting to pop out a little in the belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment