Friday, June 12, 2009

How far along? We had our dating ultrasound last Mon. and Today we are exactly 13 weeks! Last week and it is on to the second trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: Well at the doctors today it said I was up 5 pounds, but I am not complaining.
Maternity clothes? Nope I can still fit into my normal tops and bottoms :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It is getting a little better. I have stayed up until 9pm a couple of nights and have actually been making it to anywhere between 345-5am!
Best moment this week: Getting the dating ultrasound and seeing our baby for the first time along with hearing the heartbeat! Glad to know all is well!
Movement: I have had fluttering, and once I swear it felt like a marble rolled across my hand, but nothing consistant.
Food cravings: I don't really have cravings yet, but I am getting my appetite back!
Gender: Ok so it is only one baby and not twins. I have felt like the baby is a girl lately, but I still say everything with male form! So who knows. We will see in 7 more weeks!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: besides all the other stuff. I miss sleeping on my stomach once in awhile, and not having headaches!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move! I can not wait!
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and enjoy the experience, even the uncomfortable parts, God has a plan if you let it work itself out!
Milestones: i have gone four days without being nauseaus and without the meds for it! Hopefully morning sickness is on it's way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment