Saturday, June 6, 2009

I stole this from Elaney's blog, but it is to handy to pass up!

How far along? We have no idea, but if I had to guess I would say 9-10weeks. We will offically find out on Monday!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know where my scale is so we will have to wait until Friday's appointment!
Maternity clothes? Nope I can still fit into my normal tops and bottoms :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I miss it so much! If i could sleep past 2 am it would be a miracle...but maybe I would have to stay up later than 8pm!
Best moment this week: It is a toss up between not been as sick due to the meds, and receiving a homemade cradle from Wes' dad in our household goods shipment! I guess if I had to pick I would pick the beautiful handmade cradle!
Movement: I have muscle spasms, or gas, does that count?
Food cravings: Nothing! As in nothing sounds good and most things don't taste good.
Gender: I have no idea. But The last couple of weeks I kept having thoughts of twins, so we will see come Monday, but the chance of that is low.
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: I miss just feeling normal and not like I am going to get sick every moment of the day. I miss being able to sleep peacefully, and cuddeling with my husband (I get way to hot). I miss being cold, and being able to taste my food. But in the long run it will all be worth it, right?
What I am looking forward to: Our dating Ultrasound on Monday to find out how far along I am and when this baby is due to make an appearance.
Weekly Wisdom: Take the meds if you need them. Being miserable every second is not worth it.
Milestones: I wasn't as sick this week thanks to the meds, but not much else has changed over the last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment