Thursday, August 27, 2009

Counting down one week more, Now we're done with week 24!

How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +25lbs

Maternity clothes? yes and now I have a pair of MATERNITY JEANS! Never knew how much I missed actual jeans until I got a pair back on! So excited and they make me feel great!

Stretch Marks? No Stretch marks, but I have decided to start using baby lotion all over...I think it is just a good habit to have :)

Sleep: Every night!

Best moment this week: Being able to wear JEANS, feeling great about being pregnant and the way I look and having a good check up at the Doctors along with Noah beginning to move like crazy!

Food cravings: how about aversions...moo juice. yup that is right every time I drink a glass of good old cows milk lately I puke. Hoping it is not my childhood allergy returning and it is just a fluke, but for now no milk. However, ever since I can not stand milk I have wanted Vanilla Ice cream...go figure.

Gender: team peen!

Labor Signs: nope and let's keep it that way four 16 more weeks!

Belly Button in or out? in-e

What I miss: Not being randomly kicked in the bladder and feeling like I am going to pee myself :)

What I am looking forward to: Going home to Michigan in a few weeks and seeing all of my family and friends. Reading more Stories to Noah.

Weekly Wisdom: Take time to slow down and just focus on your baby and your body. Do something EVERYDAY that just makes you feel good about yourself, from painting your toes, to putting on makeup, taking a walk, a nap, or just sitting in Silence. Yes this time is about your baby, but it is also about you. Love Life and everything that comes with it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you in about a month!!! So excited and I miss you!!! I had dream last night that involved you, me, and Kev Sage and we were all drunk and walked to Greenville. Crazy!!! Especially since I couldn't tell you the last time I was drunk...wait I had 4 beers when I was home over Memorial Weekend, but that's about the only time in the last 2 years that I've had that much to drink. Weird, considering who's daughter I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..you crack me up! You and me both though. I (don't drink now :) but I barely drank before being pregnant either. It is great though...I just couldn't take the hangovers the next day! lol

    ReplyDelete