Monday, August 24, 2009

Noah's Nursery!





















Needless to say I got the bug to do ALL the projects this last weekend, but the biggest of them was painting and putting the nursery together! I had friends who said they would help, but I am just the type of person who has to get the project done the moment I decide to do it, so needless to say starting on Wed after I saw the doctor the painting began. By Friday night at 9:30 pm the painting was complete. All done by yours truely. I enjoyed doing it though and being able to bless Noah with a fun filled room. Wes helped me install the closet shelves, and shelves on the wall along with the curtain rods too. Although it is not completely done I wanted to share the beginning of the progress. (there are no pictures of the closet because I really have to organize and clean it out now!)






No comments:

Post a Comment