Friday, August 14, 2009

Double Duces...week 22

How far along? The way down seems to be going fast...we are already at week 22!
Total weight gain/loss: trust me this baby is not going to be small...I have gained roughly 19 pounds.
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch Marks? thank goodness I don't have any yet!
Sleep: Things have gone much better this week. Noah is actually letting his mommy sleep in until 5:55 most mornings unless I get up to go walking. I have still had a couple small spells of not being able to fall asleep after the midnight or 3 am run to the potty, but it all equals out in the end.
Best moment this week: I have to say that it was last night when Wes felt Noah kick for the first time :)
Food cravings: I still don't have cravings honestly.
Gender: Trust me HE is all BOY!
Labor Signs: thankfully not yet.
Belly Button in or out? in-e
What I miss: Being able to clean my house all at once in under two hours.
What I am looking forward to: Bonding with Noah more and more everyday.
Weekly Wisdom: Time goes to fast most days, so make the most of what you are given!
Also like my Doctor told me when it comes to weight gain, "you are going to gain, what you are going to gain, so don't worry about it as long as you are getting a variety of food."

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree . . . the way down is going way quicker than the way up! That's both a good and a bad thing :) Say hey to Wes and Noah for me!

    El

    ReplyDelete