Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 23!

How far along? 23 weeks, and as excited as i am to meet our little man, I think I am going to miss being pregnant too!
Total weight gain/loss: ummm...so I suppose I should keep answering this since I started it...but let me just say that I think somewhere in the last two months I forgot how to add the difference between my scale and the docs because I didn't put on the extra weight over night. Anyways I went to the Doc's on Wed and the official weight is +24 pounds, GOD that is scary! Worth it but scary that a human can gain that much in such a short time! Let's just say I hope the urges to run continue after I give birth!
Maternity clothes? yes and i love the Lion's T-Shirt from my brother!
Stretch Marks? amazingly I do not have any and I haven't used anything to prevent them...crazy
Sleep: Am I pregnant? I feel normal lately. One trip to the potty all night long and 7+ hours of sleep a night!
Best moment this week: Getting my neck and back adjusted and having my headache go away! Also having My first baby shower at Katie's house! So much fun! Oh and being able to clean my house all in one day! Loved it!
Food cravings: Nope, although one would think that with all that added weight would!
Gender: A Sutton Male
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in-e
What I miss: Having more than 6 shirts and a couple pants to wear! You am I kidding pregnant or not that is about all I had! I am going on a shopping spree when this baby weight is off!
What I am looking forward to: Bonding with Noah over the coming weeks, and getting the nursery painted and together this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment, even when you get kicked in the bladder hard enough to make you almost pee yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment