Friday, July 10, 2009

17 weeks down...23 weeks to go!

How far along? 17 glorious weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 6 pounds from my original, weight give or take the day
Maternity clothes? yes, much more comfortable expecially now that my belly is finally making an appearance~ name another time in life when you wish for that! lol
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: About the same. Last Monday was horrible and I was up since 1 am, but every other night I have slept really well this week. Odd.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again for sure, and feeling the beginning of movements.
Movement: Not a ton. I think this baby likes to sleep like daddy! However, I am pretty sure I got kicked a couple of times after rolling over in the middle of the night!
Food cravings: Ok so this last week over the fourth I had carvings for Guacamole, Shrimp Cocktail and Salt and Vinegar Pringles! Needless to say I indulged in all of them. :)
Gender: We find out in 3 weeks! But I still have no idea! Can not wait.
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no.
Belly Button in or out? Still in :)
What I miss: Besides other things I have mentioned...I miss Not gagging on my food! Totally new development this week and hoping it goes away soon!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move more!
Weekly Wisdom: Be forcefull with the doctors and make sure they answer all of your questions before you get shown out of the office!
Milestones: Hearing the baby's heartbeat again (155bpm) and knowing that everything is going to be fine with this baby!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are sleeping better. For the record my belly button never popped out and as you remember I was HUGLEY pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't remember how big you were because I wasn't home for it! :( However you also were a couple weeks early, but here is to hoping my belly button stays in too!

    ReplyDelete