Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 18






How far along? 18 marvelous weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Wow...I am up about 11lbs.
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: definetly not the best. I sleep good for about 4 hours and then my hips start to kill me
Best moment this week: Having my husband wrap his arms around me and put his hands on my belly while we cuddled on the couch.
Movement: I believe the baby is starting to move more at night, but I still can't feel to much of it, it just makes me feel funny and I don't know what else it would be.
Food cravings: Nope not really
Gender:I am really looking forward to finding out in two weeks!
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no.
Belly Button in or out? Still in :)
What I miss: Good sleep and a lower back and hips that don't ache at night!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move more!
Weekly Wisdom: When your body starts to ache REST, don't push it!
Milestones: Making it another week closer to meeting our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment