Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We got a carseat!




Today I went to visit my friend Savanah from church. We had a great time just talking and getting to know each other better. Needless to say Savanah knows how to find a deal on things here around the island! I feel was so blessed because she happened to have a car seat that she had picked up from a garage sale for $12.00! At first I didn't know about it, but Savanah has done her research (especially after having three kids!) and asked all the correct questions! The car seat was only used for a short time because it was a replacement for the one the couple had after they had been in an accident. So not only is this car seat accident free, it is good until 2014, it is from a smoke free pet free home, but it is the EXACT pattern that I was looking at ordering! I am so excited! Now I would like to find the stroller to match so I will have to look around on line. And since Savanah knows where are the good sites are on island to go garage saling we have decided to make a day of it one weekend when we are both free! Most likely after July 31st when I know the gender of our bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment