Friday, July 3, 2009

16 weeks...

How far along? 16 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: the same as before
Maternity clothes? bottoms with normal and some maternity tops
Stretch marks? No. Thank goodness! lol
Sleep: I never realized how little sleep you get before the baby comes! I sleep good until about 2am and then I toss and turn, but that is just part of being this bean's mom I guess!
Best moment this week: I have made it 7 days without getting sick! I have also had more energy and have been able to cook and clean my house with no problems!
Movement: Not yet :( not distinctive ones anyways! Little pinches here and there, but waiting for the real kicking to begin!
Food cravings: Most things are looking good and tasting good! finally. If I had to say I have a craving it would honestly be for salads. However, half the time my stomach is in knots after I eat them, so I don't eat them as often as I would like to!
Gender: I finally had a dream about this baby's gender! I dreamt the doctor was doing an u/s and she pointed out the fact that we were having a baby girl! We could see her beautiful features and everything including a head full of black hair! Not that the dream means much, but it was fun to think about.
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no.
Belly Button in or out? Still in :)
What I miss: Let's see...life is honestly coming back around...so about the only thing I really miss is being able to stay asleep all night. Sleeping on my 'left' side leaves a kink in my neck most days but i am getting used to it.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move!
Weekly Wisdom: Have faith that everything is going to be OK with the baby. Once the morning sickness wears off, but you can not feel the baby move your mind starts to wonder. Just remember to have faith in God that all is well.
Milestones: Not having all day sickness and feeling halfway normal!

2 comments:

  1. Salads are another sign that you're having a baby girl!!! I've been doing research to find out things I can do to ensure having a baby girl the next time I get pregnant...one of them is to eat lots vegetables. Girls thrive on a more acidic diet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well only time will tell! I love salads, but they don't love me the same right now although it is getting better! I still have no feelings either way, and honestly I will be happy with either a boy or girl. The dreams I have had lately are all girl related, but i don't put much faith in them. I can not wait to find out in 4 weeks though! I just hope the baby plays along!

    ReplyDelete