Friday, July 31, 2009

WE ARE HALF WAY THERE!
















How far along? We are half way there at 20 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I believe it is about 13 pounds heavier.
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch Marks? na-da one
Sleep: The baby must be growing this the week because I am waking up in the middle of the night STARVING and couldn't get back to sleep because i couldn't get enough to eat.
Best moment this week: Our Ultrasound
Movement: I think the baby has taken to rolling. It is hard to describe, but a crazy good feeling, even though it can be uncomfortable at times.
Food cravings: The only "craving" I had this week was for the little chocolate covered hostess donuts after I went walking for 4 miles or so on Thursday morning...but I had to fill the car with gas, so it all worked out!
Gender: We are having a baby BOY!! His name is Noah Wesley Sutton!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? it is in, but I do feel like there is this big crater in my stomach. lol
What I miss: Not having heartburn all day long! lol
What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying knowing that this baby is a boy and being able to bond more in the weeks to come. Also being able to call the baby by the right gender instead of using both in the same sentence to avoid saying "it!" And being able to use the baby's name!
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish every moment. Slow down and don't wish it away. Remember this "life" you were blessed with is a gift.
Milestones: Hitting 20 weeks, Finding out the baby is healthy, and knowing that the baby is a chunky baby BOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment