Friday, July 31, 2009

We are having a...baby...BOY!

The news is in! We are having a healthy baby BOY!

Wesley and I both woke up this morning with feelings of boy on our hearts, and Wesley even had a dream (the only one I know of) that we were having a BOY.

So we had the big ultrasound today, and I am so glad we had our hearts set on finding out because our baby was not shy about showing off! The very first thing we saw was the shot between his legs and it was beyond obvious that our baby has boy parts!

So along with the boy parts comes the boy name, and there was really no hesitation about calling our baby NOAH WESLEY SUTTON!

Noah is very healthy and more active than I can tell. He seems to have very chubby cheeks and according to the second ultrasound technichan he has some Chunky thighs to match! Noah weighs in at 13 ounces (which is 1 ounce over average for his age), but both Wes and I were big babies, so I don't think we have much hope of having a 6 or 7 pound baby. All of his organs looked healthy, even after an hour of struggling to try to get the 6 required pictures of his heart and the ones of his nose and lips too. I guess once he showed us his goods, Noah was ready to nap. I am sure that comes from his dad!

We are so excited to share our news with everyone, and we are looking forward to being able to bond with our baby by name while we prepare for his big arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment