Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 19...done.
















How far along? The last week up hill...number 19!
Total weight gain/loss: up 11 pounds from original weight
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch Marks? nope :)
Sleep: it comes it goes...but I sleep when I need to
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby roll three times while I was laying down reading
Movement: Just the one day with the baby rolling
Food cravings: I swear that if I never had to eat again I would be ok with it! I am so sick of food I could scream at the top of my lungs! I thought I hated food before I was pregnant, but this is a whole new level! Honestly I have to stop even thinking about it or I might gag.
Gender: The count down continues! 7 More days until the big ultrasound!
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no.
Belly Button in or out? in-ne
What I miss: Not having to show food in my face every couple of hours. And not having this horrible taste in my mouth all day long no matter what I do to try and get rid of it! \
What I am looking forward to: Feeling this baby move more and of course finding out if the baby is a boy or girl!
Weekly Wisdom: When your sick REST! Otherwise it will only get harder!
Milestones: We are at the last seven days of not knowing the gender of our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment