Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8

I had a great day. I survived the fellowship at Bible study picking a helping of raw veggies and a helping of fresh fruit and a small portion of quiche. I passed on the brownies, two types of cookies and the chocolate that were also for the taking. My day rounded out about 1530 calories...so within my goal with eating somewhere else... I'll take it.
My workout was a total of 62 mins. a 1.35 mile run without stopping followed by intervals for just over another mile, 2 min run, 1 min walk, 3 min run, 1 min walk, 3 min run, 1 min walk, 2 min run....walk the 1.5-2 miles home. It was gorgeous out. Not to hot or cold. Just right. Which in turn made breathing through it all much easier.
I also went for a 40 min walk at night with my friend Dawn and Noah. That was more about catching up and chatting though than anything else.
So overall a good day, filled with good food choices and a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment