Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14



Today was a good day, but I do feel somewhat disappointed in myself. My total calorie count for the day was 1620. which is actually below what the boot camp instructor has given me of 1680, but I have been keep the total below 1550 which is what the computer tells me. I am not going to beat myself up over it, especially since 430 of those calories were a huge salad, but I am going to try harder to keep the calories in check.

I have to go grocery shopping by Wed. at the latest but I will probably head out tomorrow if I can get a list together of healthy ideas for meals. I loathe grocery shopping with my whole being. I don't think words could express how much I hate grocery shopping here. I used to love grocery shopping...and then we moved to Hawaii and I HATE IT! So pray for me that it goes well

As far as exercise goes I did about 80 minutes of Yoga. It felt good. I was actually better at it than I thought I would be after about 8 years or so of not doing it. I could definitely get used to it again. We will see how those muscles feel tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment