Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 13 Photo Challenge

Day 13: A picture of your favourite band or artist.
Kenny Chesney

I choose this album because it holds tons of memories of a great summer and great friends. Kenny Chesney has an "island" feel and voice in his music which I absolutely love. I would say that he is at the top of my most listened to artist, however, I haven't even paid attention to much music in the last few years. I don't know why. I love music. I love all kinds of music although country is probably what I listen to the most...besides the kids tunes. I just haven't listened to much of it lately. Maybe it is because I enjoy the silence now. Maybe it is because I am really content at where I am in life and I can not relate to losing a dating, losing a love a job or my dog  right now in life :) I really want to get back into listening to music it is just going to take time. I don't think I have bought a new CD since 2006 or earlier and I haven't downloaded to I Tunes since 2008. I did just get a free I tunes gift card though, so that might all change in the next week...if I can find the time. 
On a side note...I used to think Kenny Chesney was hot...but then I went to his concert and realized he wasn't as hot as I thought, and he is super short. You don't pick that up from the pictures in his albums because in almost every picture he is sitting or laying down not standing up. Despite the fact he is no longer attractive to me, I still love his music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment