Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 19: Photo Challenge Revisited

Day 19: A picture of you when you were little.


As promised here is the picture! Sorry it took a few extra days.


     This is me and my brother Jacob all dressed up for Halloween. I picked this picture because my mother already uploaded it to Facebook so it saved me a lot of time trying to scan one in :) What can I say time is precious.
     This is also probably one of the few if not the only Halloween picture you will find me smiling in. I don't know what it was...I loved Halloween, but almost always cried about getting dressed up. I am obviously to little to remember this one, so I must have still thought dress up time was fun. I love the homemade costumes though! The price they charge today for costumes is ridiculous! Thankfully the one I got for Noah this past year was free...and especially thankful because it stayed on all of 5 mins! Hopefully as the years pass we can get creative with Noah's costumes and keep them on the less scary and gross side and more on the fun side of Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. you 2 were so cute! (& still are!)
    surprise jake isn't smiling

    ReplyDelete